CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

SERIOUSLY!?!?!

I was at Babies-r-us this morning at 9:30 when the opened. I went in and bought 2 packages of three door knob things. We stopped by mom and dad's to cut the grass, went by Chick-fil-a for lunch and to play, and then came home. Noah fell asleep in the car for 20 minutes. I brought him upstairs, changed a dirty diaper, put a lock on the door and left. I swear not five minutes later I hear him coming down the stairs. YES, FIVE MINUTES. He got the door handle off and was looking at me with his "what" expression. I took him back up, but it back on and he was downstairs in no time flat again. Third times a charm right...I now have the baby gate in his doorway as he is yelling at me from the top of the stairs, because he has once again taken the door knob off. Any suggestions!?!
I guess I will be taken the other package back tonight and see if we can find something else.

And the pictures from no nap today...great!

He didn't just learn to open the door. He learned how to take the thing off.
Already trying to scale the gate. This is what happened when I told him we could get up and go downstairs after he yelled at me for an hour.

0 comments: