CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Morning in review

WOW what a morning!! Noah woke up bright and early so he could tell his daddy bye. Not a problem at all. We just let Paisley sleep and played ball. Noah decided to help me with some laundry and sweeping upstairs once Paisley was up. In the process he learned a few new tricks. First, he climbed into Paisley's bed. He can't get out, but is now a pro at getting in.


I'm not trying to potty train right now, but I've been curious to see how he would do. On Wednesday he made it three hours without an accident. He loves to use his 'Peter Potty' now. Yesterday he made it two hours in his under-roos. This morning I was just changing his diaper when he jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He decided he wanted to sit on the potty and tried to climb up only to step in the toilet. Nice, huh! I have to give him credit thought because he did go. While trying to finish laundry Noah found another pair of under-roos and insisted that they be put on, but he didn't want his picture taken. Oh well. (This is why we aren't potty training yet...he doesn't quite know how to get his pants on and off.)
Then Noah built a new block tower that he was pretty proud of.
Then I got this face because I put on the movie Letter Factory instead of Monsters Inc. It has since been changed so he would quit trying to climb up the TV and get the movie he wanted.

Just thought I would let you know how our morning was going.

1 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my goodness! What an incredible climber you have! You morning has definitely not been dull!!! ;) I hope that you can get some rest at nap time! ;) I am so jealous of the attempt at the potty! Way to go Noah!!!