CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I think we figured it out!

So this evening we took the second package of door knobs back to babies-r-us and bought a completely different one. I put it on the door and tried it out while Matt was giving Noah a bath. It worked because even I was having a hard time getting the door open. Needless to say Noah didn't really care about going to bed tonight because he thought he could get out. After Matt left his room we heard him jump out of bed to find the new knob. He didn't think it was very funny, but after crying for about two minutes he is asleep. I guess that's what happens when you don't take a nap after a long day. I will say that the baby gate is still up though in case something magical happens during the night.
What an adventurous day!!

1 comments:

Joy said...

I am so thankful that you found something that worked!!! ;)