CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's football time in Tennessee!!!

We are very excited to be able to begin the football season today. To start the morning off I made a cookie cake with Noah's help. (Yes, he is licking the beater after I was finished for those of you reading this that enjoyed the cookie.) Then we started to get ready for the game when I realized that Paisley didn't have anything, but a white oneies and orange bib to wear. (All her cheerleading outfits are for next year.) Now, don't get me wrong this was a good outfit, but it made her look like a boy. So Matt let me run to Joann's where I grabbed some tulle and made her an orange and white tutu real quick. I think it turned out great for the time I put into. I tried to make it a little long as well in hopes that it will still work for next year. Noah was another story...we bought him a jersey this year to wear. He wanted to buy it, but didn't want to wear it. Then he decided he wanted to wear it, but didn't want to have his picture taken. We finally got a shot of him hiding in the pantry before dinner. Overall we are proud of our VOLS and can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds for us.

2 comments:

Joy said...

The tutu is perfect! ;)

Christy Younger said...

So cute! I love the stories you tell, make me feel like I'm there :)