CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Noah where is your diaper?

I went to get Noah up from his nap today. I thought maybe Paisley and I would climb in bed with him and read books. However, once I got in his bed and I looked down and Noah didn't have a diaper on. I asked him where it was and he pointed to the garbage can. Sure enough his diaper was there. He hadn't had an accident yet, so I asked if he needed to go and the reply was yes. To the potty we went and sure enough he went and now won't let me put a diaper back on him. Not to sure what this is about. Like I said I'm fine either way (diapers or underwear), but he can't pull his pants down, so I'm not really trying to work on this. Is he trying to tell me differently? Hum...

0 comments: