CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Internet Problems!!

So we have been having internet problems lately. We are not sure what is going on whether it is the weather or our service is just bad. Hopefully it will be resolved soon...with that being said there are a few post put into this one hoping that in the end when I'm done typing it will actually post.
Paisley has now probably lost about half of the hair she was born with (she still has a lot I know)...I'm really sad about this because I love her hair...I love that it is dark like Matt's and I love that it is curly. With that being said I decided that I needed to take a few pictures to capture the dark curly hair before it's gone.


Paisley is also prefecting her smile. I'm sure this is what is going to melt daddy's heart when she is older and get her almost anything she wants. It doesn't take much to get her to smile, just come and say "hello."

Lastly, this doesn't happen very often because she is such a happy content baby so when it does it's funny to see.

1 comments:

Joy said...

The pics of her in the bouncy seat and the bumbo look so much like Noah! Amazing! ;) Too cute!