CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Noah's two year pictures

We traveled to two different parks earlier this week to see if I could take Noah's picture. In the end I found that it would have been easier to leave Paisley with someone and/or maybe have someone along the way to help make Noah smile. He's not to sure about having the camera in his face by himself, but loves when you take pictures of him with Paisley. The first few I like to call his model poses. He would pretty much do what you asked of him except smile. The last one is my favorite. Not sure why, but I think a lot has to do with the bush.




These were taken once we got home after a nap. It may have just been the location and that he wanted to be around familiar settings. However, these are the only two good shots I got, so maybe not.

0 comments: