CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let's see....

how many posts can I put in here.


Underroos...
I couldn't help myself and brought Noah some underwear yesterday. I'm not really potty training yet, but he does go quite often, so I thought I would get ready and introduce them. This was his second pair. I put the first pair on without a diaper just so he (and I) would see what happened. After that I put his diaper on underneath and he went around the house like this all day. Even for a play date!

Yes, I still look like my daddy!


Please just let me sleep!
Poor Paisley loves her brother dearly and he loves her just as much. However, there are times in the day where she would just like to be left alone. This is actually at Grandma's house, but happens at least once a day at our house as well. Paisley will fall asleep and go unnoticed for a while before her brother finds her, but once he does it's all over.

Not the clearest picture, but very cute!

Peek-a-boo I see you
Paisley loves to play with the skirts on the dresses or her dresses in general. Her grasp has gotten really good and if she doesn't have a toy she makes one herself.

Noah's new idea
(This is actually a bathing suit bottom for Paisley that Noah found.)

Closet thumb sucker caught in the act!!

0 comments: