CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here we go again...

It just seems a little easier these days to combine a few posts at a time. Partly because I don't take pictures off my camera til I have a few on there and also because Paisley wants a little more attention these days. I don't blame her by any means...I would want to play with someone too.

Bath Time...
Who doesn't like nice clean babies in a towel?
I love toes!!!

Cars...
Noah is a very big helper and loving big brother. Yesterday while I was cooking dinner this is what he did. I guess Paisley was the lead car. (Not sure about the lines, but this is his favorite thing to do now with his cars. He is a 'monkey see, monkey do', so maybe the few minutes of the race we watched inspired him.)

Too Funny Not to Post...
As I was taking pictures of the cars these photos also occurred. I guess I use some of my mannerisms too much. This is Noah trying to get my attention as I am taking the picture. (Snapping his fingers above his head to look at the camera. No he cannot snap yet.) Secondly, he is helping Paisley wipe away the bubbles she is blowing. Last, but not least, giving her FIVE.


Puppets!
I was watching "America's Got Talent" last night and it was a rerun of last weeks show. Meaning that I got to watch Terry Vader, the ventriloquist, from a few seasons ago perform again. Noah was watching with me and he just thought this was the funniest thing ever and kept pointing and laughing hysterically.

0 comments: