CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Warm weather

So little girl is trying to decided when to make her appearance. Although we still have six weeks left my body is deciding otherwise. My contractions came back, as well as, a few other things that my doctor put me on bed rest for the weekend. What a experience...hope I don't have to go back. Matt did a wonderful job taking care of and entertaining Noah. Here's a few pictures I took when I did get up.


To build or to knock down...


One tried daddy!


When is daddy coming home?

On another note we have had some wonderful warm weather that Noah is really enjoying being outside. I see us spending lots of time there come summer.
Working hard
A make do basket so I didn't have to chase the balls down the driveway anymore. Probably not a good idea right now.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you are off bedrest!! Pray all goes well and always good to see a post on your family!

Joy said...

Bed rest is no fun! Praying for you as you are on the home stretch!!!