CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

It's finally finished

Thursday afternoon closed out the project. The carpet guys were done around 2:00 and we are very pleased with our new additions. Matt and I keep joking that it makes our house look and feel brand new again. The difference is amazing!! Not only is it cleaner, it is more plush, and soft on the feet. I will say that I am a little tired of vacuuming up the little frays, but I guess I need to get use to it since I'm sure I will see a lot in the next few sweeps. The house is also put back together and every room the same as before. It was hectic doing everything at once, but I'm glad we did it and it's over with before baby girl came. As of today I am three days short of 36 weeks and was released of all restrictions so she can come any time now and everything is okay.


Here are the before and after pictures. I know it is really hard to tell a difference, but I guarantee there is a huge difference between the two.





So what do you do with all your stuff when you have to clear everything out? You pile it all into one room and realize how much stuff you can accumulate in several years. WOW!
And last, but not least...Noah had to check out the carpet for us before they got started. Probably should have started with this pictures, but I like to work backwards...

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks soooooo soft!