CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally finished!!!

As you know I have been working on baby girl's bedding. I am pleased to say that it is finally finished!! It probably wouldn't have taken so long if I could have made some decisions, but I'm not so good at that. (ask Matt) Since Noah is in his big boy bed now we were able to move the crib over and put it all together. The chair was also moved from Noah's room, but I added a new pillow. Of course there are things to go on the wall including her name, but those pictures will have to wait.

Sorry for the bad lighting. Not sure what's going on with the camera.

2 comments:

Joy said...

How exciting to see everything coming together! I love the brown and pink and all the bedding and curtains look incredible! You are a great seamstress!!! ;)

Andrea said...

That looks beautiful! Great job!