CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The SNOWMAN!!

Remember how I told you we never get enough snow for a real snowman. Matt proved me wrong. Upon coming home from lunch he asked if I had taken Noah outside yet. I told him no and that I was hoping we could play with him. So he ran upstairs and put on ski pants over his work clothes and off we went. Noah wasn't to sure about the snow this time and took a little convincing that it was okay to walk and play in. He did take a couple face plants, but they didn't seem to bother him as long as you helped him up. And of course, while Noah is walking around Matt built us a REAL snowman!! Noah wasn't to sure what to make of him and was actually getting more concerned that he kept losing his mittens by this point.
Size comparsion

1 comments:

Joy said...

So cute!!! Happy snow to you! ;)