CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

We have been having a lot of snow storms here lately. Kids were out of school in December for a few days and then have been out several more this month. The funny thing is that I didn't get the camera out until about two weeks ago. Not sure why I waited so long, but decided I needed to be taking pictures of the kids in the snow.
The first snow storm on the 5th with the progression throughout the day. It kept snowing these really BIG snowflakes. I thought it looked really pretty but didn't seem to be sticking. Then all of a sudden I looked outside and everything was white.
One happy kid to be outside in the snow and one who has decided she doesn't like to have her picture taken anymore.
Noah started this snowman before Paisley and I made it outside. He finished it by himself and then I helped him with the arms and face. He was very proud of his work.
They both love the snow and couldn't get enough of it.
When Matt came home from work he quickly changed clothes and ran outside to play with Noah. Matt didn't want to be out done by Noah so he built his own snowman. By the time he was done Noah had already decided two plus hours in the snow was enough and came inside.
This is what the yard looked like after Matt's snowman.

0 comments: