CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Drischler Christmas

So much fun for one weekend. Due to my brother having ankle surgery (repairing torn cartilage) we traveled to North Carolina to celebrate Christmas with my family. A quick recap of the events included...tea parties, lots of playing outside (jumping on the trampoline, scooters, soccer, baseball), watching lots of football, having a surprise birthday party (my sister Jody turns the big 4-0 January 13), and a quick game of poker...
My family
(Should I include bonus points here for if you can match each spouses and double points if you can find all their kids??)




In case you were wondering he's doing just fine.
Jewelry and Stickers...what else you got in there.

Surprise!!
We also played "Let Jody tell us," Pete's version of a toast/roast
Poker

0 comments: