CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Smokies baseball

Since Noah likes to play baseball so much Matt got us some Tennessee Smokies tickets for last night. We had a great time and Noah was very entertained. We left after the fifth inning because is was getting late, but I think Noah would have lasted longer. The good news in that we drove home in the rain instead of sitting in it. I'll admit I was a little worried.
I'm trying to watch the game mom.


You can't go to a game and not eat. It was Kids Eat Free night so we went ahead and got Noah his meal. He had no problem trying to figure out how to eat a hot dog without a fork. I think the popcorn was his favorite though. We had to take the box away from him because he wouldn't quit eating the crumbs and we didn't want him to get an uncooked kernel.



Paisley's "I'm going to sleep, but I'm still watching pose". She takes after her dad.



Don't let that bear come near me dad! The Smokies mascot is a big blue bear. However, Shoney's is a big sponsor as well, so they were both there. Noah is not a fan!

1 comments:

Joy said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!! ;)