CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A smart mischievous boy

Noah has been doing so many things lately that surprise us. Recently I was on the phone when Noah brought me a car puzzle. As I started to help him I realized that he was putting the pieces in himself in the correct spots. I was shocked and had him do it again to which he did. Since he has also found a farm puzzle that he likes to do as well. I guess my surprise is that he actually understands that the pieces only fit into certain spaces and he know which one goes where.


Noah also has game he likes to play all the time that I haven't been able to catch on photo before because he's so fast. He loves to find anything to use as his golf club and then takes Polly's balls out of her basket to bat around the room. He gets really upset if Polly takes the ball into another room and chases her down until he can get it back. They are quite a treat to watch.
That would be a toy wrench today.


As for my mischievous boy....
Noah knows that the Christmas tree is off limits. However, he doesn't feel that those rules apply to Polly. Therefore, his new favorite game is to throw a ball or his cereal into the tree for Polly to retrieve. He thinks this is hilarious and giggles away. If you leave him for to long and hear this giggle you know what he is up to. The funny part is when you confront them Noah looks at you like he didn't do anything because he's not touching the tree. This is what I found as I walked by the tree today.
That is a piece of cereal sitting on the branch in the middle.

0 comments: