CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Noah's new smile???

I was trying to take a few funny photos of Noah yesterday and that is exactly what I got. When I asked him to smile this is what I got.


I knew he was a ham for the camera, but this is a little extreme. Hopefully when we try to do our Christmas photo next week we can get a better one. (Not that I don't mind this face either, but I know you would like to see his eyes.)
Noah has also got into a picnic phase. Not sure where he got this since we have never had one. When Matt and I came home from Black Friday shopping Noah had pulled his place mat off the table and laid it on the living floor with his milk and snack cup. Of course, my first reaction was "Did Grandma make you a picnic?" to which she replied he did it on his own. Then I thought at least he knows he needs a table to eat in the living room, Good Job, Noah. Later today while we were working on the tree and doing laundry Noah found a box and dragged it into the kitchen. When I walked by this is what I saw.

0 comments: