CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Splash Park

On Saturday Matt and I took Noah to a Splash park in Farragut. I went earlier in the week with a friend and Noah loved it so much I wanted Matt to see him play. I made sure he wore a baseball cap so the water didn't get directly in his face and he didn't seem to mind. He had lots of fun entertaining himself. (Matt and I didn't even get in the water.) Noah just walked around the place the whole time. One big kid even sprayed him with water from a toy and he didn't mind at all.

Yes, that is all water

Matt liked this picture because Noah was in the middle of the big kids just doing his own thing.

Soaked and happy

Who doesn't like wet baby feet

The great part was the Noah was so tired from playing in the sun and water that he slept great and we had to wake him up to go to church on Sunday.

0 comments: