CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The fort

So most of you know that our dining room is now Noah's playroom. We never really used it much anyway so it's not a totally loss. The issue was that we didn't want to get rid of our furniture yet. What do you do with a table and four chairs? Well, if you're me you turn in into a fort for your child. Matt gave me the idea and this is what I came up with. Under the table is a touch light for Noah to use and yes he understands it and how it works. He has really enjoyed playing inside it as well as having us join him. These are the pictures I took yesterday of him peeking out and playing. I still have to put Velcro on the door so when he is older he can open them if he wants. That's why I propped the door open at the bottom. (The best part for me is that I can sew while he plays, hence the sewing machine on top.)

With the door open.

0 comments: