CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Walking

Just for the info Noah started walking last Tuesday. Matt had him on the couch and I was ready to get him in pjs. So Matt put him on the floor and he walked five steps to meet me. We were so excited that I tried to get him to walk back to Matt, but he didn't want to. We got the video camera out and I taped him walking to me again. After a new diaper and pjs I stood him up and he walked across the room for the rest of the night.
So much for beginning to walk and the first step. It went from five to all over the room. I thought he was holding out on us. There are a few times where he stills prefers to crawl because I think it's easier and faster for him, but otherwise if you stand him up he'll go anywhere. He is not into anything different either. A little taller, but that's about it.

1 comments:

kate said...

yay! that's so exciting...now you really get to chase him everywhere!