CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Outside fun...

Since Noah has now mastered the doggie door he decided it was time to go outside and play. We started off in pjs by the water table. (FULL of water from the rain!) It didn't take long before he was soaked. So then I had a wonderful idea of a picture I had seen and wanted to try and recreate. This is what happens when someone (me) wants to be a photographer and is not. I went inside grabbed a bucket and striped down Noah to play in the water. He thought it was great for a while. Then he got tired so it ended the photo session for me. I really need to edit them and they would probably look better, but I don't really like the editting phase. I just like the completed phase.



This might be exciting!?!



The one in the middle is my favorite. You can see the water he has splashed on himself and pround of it!

Then we had some more fun trying to get cleaned up.


What a neat cape, now get it off please.

I'm tried...Can we eat?

Sorry for the long post, but sometimes it's too hard to pick just one or two pictures.

1 comments:

Joy said...

I love seeing all the pictures! Don't apologize! ;) These pics are too cute! I love the bucket idea!