CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sad realization

So, I will sometimes let Noah try new foods while I am cooking in the kitchen. A lot of times he crawls in from his playroom to find out what's going on. Yesterday was no different. Anyway, I gave him a small piece of broccoli to try which is promptly pulled out of his month and then crawled over to Polly and gave it to her. Yes, you read that right. He took it to her and fed her. I wish I could say that this only happened once, but he did the same thing with his cucumber piece. I know he throws food off his tray at meal times, but I didn't really think he understood he was feeding the dog. I guess he knows where to go when he doesn't like something on his plate. Isn't he a little young for that?!?

1 comments:

Joy said...

I think that you have one smart kiddo on your hands!!! ;)