CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAIRCUT!!!!

Noah had his first haircut today. I couldn't handle the hair in his eyes anymore. I don't think he could either, rubbing his eyes every few minutes.

Before...

During...

After...


It doesn't look the best, but it will do for the first time. Will I do it again? I don't know, but at least he doesn't have hair in his eyes anymore. Oh, and we gave him crackers to eat while I was cutting so he would sit still. It worked for the most part.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's a picture from a windows down car ride the other day. I forgot to post it. Noah didn't seem to mind the wind and actually was laughing the whole way to the store.

1 comments:

Joy said...

You are a brave woman to cut hair! You did a GREAT job! It looks really good! I cut sisters hair but it is curly so I feel like I can hide all the mistakes! I am starting to contemplate cutting brothers hair...maybe you can give me some pointers! ;)