CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Paisley's birthday present

We finally got Paisley's present out of the box. The battery takes 18 hours to charge and then we got so busy packing we were thinking of waiting. However, the box finally got to me so I opened it. (I guess I should mention that we had it put together for a day before the battery was put in...I pushed Noah around and he pushed Paisley around. Boy were they both surprised when they found out something is really suppose to happen when you push that red button.)

Hey, where are you going?


And, she figured it out!!



Of course, Noah had to have turn as well. Not sure which one likes it better.

1 comments:

Tom, Kim, Kinley & Kendall said...

Kinley has one like that. Its pretty hard to steer, but wait till they pick it up and move it to turn. They are getting so big!