CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Business

This week has been full of business... I guess that's what happens when you add another child. However, everything is going very well. I am feeling better every day and we have taken several trips out around town running various errands. Noah has adjusted great to having a sister and is a big help when it comes to getting things for her and giving her love. If your not careful he tries to pick her up himself so we can move on to the next thing. I had the opportunity this weekend to go on a girl's weekend with some friends. Noah stayed with dad and I took Paisley with me. Both kids did great, but we are happy to be back together as a family.
I'm holding her, but now I'm done.
I love my daddy!!
Paisley girl

1 comments:

Joy said...

Girl, you are amazing! Out and about town with the kiddos...at church the first weekend after having the baby...off on a retreat within the month! You are incredible!!! Sit down and rest and put your feet up for a bit!!! ;) I am super excited that things are going so well!!! Can't wait to meet this new little one!