CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes, we are still here

Sorry for lack of posts, but we have been busy with lots of different things. I'm starting to get to the run down stage of this pregnancy and chasing a very busy toddler is more important to me at the moment. We have also been busy in creating space for this new little girl. Slowly but surely we are changing Noah into a big boy room and trying to finish a little girl's room. Matt has so nicely painted it pink and so far I have finished the curtains except for a hem (wanted to hang them for a while so the hem is not uneven), finished a chair pillow, memo board, and dust ruffle. What's left? the bumper pad and actually moving the furniture to put all this together. That however, requires moving Noah into a big bed so we are getting there. I will post pictures of all of this once everything is complete.
In other news...Noah is learning lots of new things. He can now climb onto the couch with the help of a pillow (and he knows how to pull them off the couch for this purpose), run around the house at least 6 times without stopping, spit (trying to fix that one quick), will sit on the potty (with and without clothes on, but has not gone yet...I'm not trying to potty train either. I think he is just understanding that you sit there for now.), loves puzzles, books, and blocks. As for Geri mentioning that the girls love to pull everything off the shelves...Noah loves to find anything with a button to push and is not afraid to push them. (phone, remote, answering machine, humidifier, etc.)
I'll try to post some pictures soon, but that would require me to get me from my chair and get the camera. Sorry, but it's my rest time so they will have to wait till tomorrow. I will try to update a little more though.

0 comments: