CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

All the different happenings around here...

A lot has been going on around here, hence, the blank postings. So I'll try to fill you in on a few details.

I had my 10-year reunion. It was great to see everyone and though lots of friends were missing we managed to have a good time. Matt did a great job joining the men's table while we all caught up with everyone. Thank you honey.

Noah and I had a lot of time together while Matt was sick in bed for a couple of days. Of course, he is much better now, no worries. You never realize how much easier it is with four hands until you don't have two of them.

Matt celebrated his 30th birthday with all his friends at the cabin. Since so many of them were turning 30 this year we decided it best to have a joint party for all instead of several small ones.
Most of these guys hit the milestone this year.

And of course, you can't have a post without the help of Noah and his bedhead. Matt went to get him up from nap and this is what it looked like when he came down.

For the new baby news we are about to week 16 and the morning/night sickness is still trailing along. I was hoping it would be gone by this point. I'm not so lucky this time around. Hence, another reason why there are so few posts lately. Night times are still bad for me. I can't complain though since I can make it through the morning and afternoon fairly well. We also have to congratulate Andrea (Matt's sister) and Brad on their newest addition as well. They are due a week after us.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Such a cute pic of you and Noah on the couch! Hope you "night" sickness kicks soon!