CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter pictures round one...

So I attempted to take some Easter pictures of Noah...not very successful as he decided that playing was more fun than looking at the camera. Maybe we'll try again on Easter. There may be one or two keepers.



Yes, I like the tree as a background. It's the only thing we have at the moment that he can hold on to and stand up. I tried a table, but it looked horrible. I'm looking for a neat purchase to use in the future, I just can't decide on what I want yet.



This is what Noah thinks of Easter pictures...

1 comments:

Joy said...

You did a great job!!! So you've used the tree before...if you went to a studio they would have the same backdrops as well! ;) I really like the pictures by the tree! I think that they are great plus Noah is pretty cute!!!