CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lucky to have a house!!!

Matt went skiing this weekend with a few friends, so Noah and I went to Grandma and Pap's house. We had a great time playing with them. Noah and I left Sunday afternoon to come home and drop everything off before we had to pick Matt up. I went into the house and found it freezing. Checked the temostat that read 53 degrees!! I had to call Matt and ask, "Did you turn down the heat before you left?" He said no and wants to why, to which I tell him and his response is that's not good. After picking up Matt we return to the house and he looks at the heating unit that smells like burnt plastic and has black soot up the side. He tried to pull out the fuses, but couldn't. So we call the heating and air guy...Matt finally gets the fuses out which reveal a blown fuse that caught fire and melted. The heating and air guy said he had never seen it happen like that before and that we are lucky to have a house today. Needless to say there are here now installing a new unit. Ouch! on the pocket, but I'll pay gladly knowing that I have a house right now. Here are the pictures of the blown fuse and what the old unit looks like. Once installed I'll post the new pictures. (Sorry for the rambling we know I can't tell a short story!)




Oh, Dean and Debbie graciously let us stay at their house. Noah's room is still cold so here is he's sleep bed with of course sister Polly helping to keep him warm.

1 comments:

Joy said...

Okay, that is absolutely wild! I am glad that all is well and that you all are safe!